The Storehouse is a place of equipping, helping to bring the Body of Christ to maturity.
11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. Eph. 4:11-13
Who We Are
The Storehouse was founded by Janice Seney along with her long time friend Jackie Yarbrough in 1995 because Janice had a passion to see the Body of Christ come to maturity. Her vision has always been to invest in each individual to equip them to grow to maturity in Christ and to help facilitate the ministers of Ephesians 4:11 by offering an administrative and financial base from which they can discover and fulfill their call.
What We Do: Teaching, Training, Prophetic Ministry, Prophetic Ministry to Leadership
- We provide resources such as classes, workshops, retreats and conferences. That bring God’s people to a strong identity in Christ to equip them for living a life of power and testimony.
- Hearing God Workshops designed to activate the average Christian in hearing God.
- Identity Seminars to establish a foundation for obedience.
- Dream Seminars equipping people to receive and interpret dreams from God.
- Prophetic ministry to church leaders and individuals.
- Our prophetic teams provide one on one ministry to church staff.
- We provide prophetic teams to minister at services and conferences and such.
- We assist churches in developing quality stable prophetic teams.
We Offer Certain Areas of Expertise
- Prophetic Teaching and Ministry
- Hearing God
- Dreams, Angels, Visions
- Basic Foundation in Who You Are In Christ
- Body, Soul, and Spirit
- Dealing With Emotions
- Making Choices
- The Art of Obedience
- Living and growing in grace
Why We Exist We are here to equip the people of God so they individually can come to maturity and corporately so they can unite in the common purpose of displaying the fullness of Jesus Christ.
What We Believe
The credibility of one’s faith is based upon the object of their belief. We believe in the balance between doctrine as well as in lifestyle. We hold to a Bible-based foundation for our faith, as well as a Holy Spirit-anointed walk in faithfulness.By understanding “What We Believe,” one is better able to understand “Why We Act.”Specifically, at The Storehouse Ministry, we believe in…
- THE HOLY SCRIPTURES We believe the Bible is God-inspired (2 Timothy 3:16,17).
- THE ETERNAL GODHEAD We believe God is Triune: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:14).
- THE FALL OF MAN We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that by voluntary disobedience he fell from perfection (Romans 5:12).
- THE PLAN OF SALVATION We believe that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us, signing the pardon of all who believe on Him (John 3:16; Romans 5:8).
- SALVATION THROUGH GRACE We believe that we have no righteousness and must come to God pleading the righteousness of Christ (Ephesians 2:8).
- REPENTANCE AND ACCEPTANCE We believe that upon sincere repentance, and a whole-hearted acceptance of Christ, we are justified before God (I John 1:9).
- THE NEW BIRTH We believe that the change which takes place in the heart and life at conversion is a very real one (2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 2:20).
- DAILY CHRISTIAN LIVING We believe that it is the will of God that we be sanctified daily, growing constantly in the faith (Hebrews 6:1).
- BAPTISM AND THE LORD’S SUPPER We believe that baptism by immersion is an outward sign of an inward work (Matt. 28:19). We believe in the commemoration of the Lord’s Supper by the symbolic use of the bread and juice of the vine (I Corinthians 11:24, 25).
- BAPTISM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT We believe that the Baptism with the Holy Spirit is to endue the believer with power; and that His incoming is after the same manner as in Bible days (Acts 2:4).
- THE SPIRIT-FILLED LIFE We believe that it is the will of God that we walk in the Spirit daily (Ephesians 4:30-32).
- THE GIFTS AND FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT We believe that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian; and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life (I Corinthians 12:1-11; Galatians 5:22).
- MODERATION We believe that the experience and daily walk of the believer should never lead him into extremes of fanaticism (Philippians 4:5).
- DIVINE HEALING We believe that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the physically sick in answer to the prayer of faith (James 5:14-16).
- THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST We believe that the second coming of Christ is personal and imminent (I Thessalonians 4:16, 17).
- CHURCH RELATIONSHIP We believe it is our sacred duty to identify ourselves with the visible Body of Christ (Acts 16:5; Hebrews 10:25).
- CIVIL GOVERNMENT We believe that rulers should be upheld at all times except in things opposed to the will of God (Romans 13:1-5).
- THE FINAL JUDGEMENT We believe that all shall stand some day before the judgement seat of God, and there receive eternal life or death (2 Corinthians 5:10).
- HEAVEN We believe that Heaven is the glorious eternal home of born-again believers (John 14:1-3; Revelation 7:15-17).
- HELL We believe that hell is the place of eternal torment for all who reject Christ as the Savior (Revelation 20:10,15).
- EVANGELISM We believe that soul winning is the most important responsibility of the Church (James 5:20).
- TITHES AND OFFERINGS We believe that the method ordained of God for the support and spread of His cause is by giving of tithes and free-will offerings (Malachi 3:10; 2 Corinthians 9:7).